Thread: Debate #2
View Single Post
Old 10-17-2012, 05:43 AM   #14
Jim in CT

Quote:
Originally Posted by likwid View Post
Jim?
Will YOU ever stop lying and/or distorting fact to meet your agenda?
But he did not specifically call the Libyan attack an act of terror. And long after that moment in the Rose Garden, Obama went on Letterman and once again presumed a connection with the youtube video.

In the debate last night, Obama claimed that in the rose garden the day after the attack, that he referred to the attack as an act of terror. I don't see that specific reference in the quote you posted. I have no doubt that Obama was referencing the Libyan attack in that comment, but he did not specifically call it an act of terror. On top of that, for days after that, members of his administration specifically said that there was no evidence suggesting it was an act of terror. It's one thing to say "let's wait till the facts are in before we call it an act of terror". It's quite another thing to say "there is no evidence that it was an act of terror", because every shred of evidence pointed to nothing other than an act of terror.

I'm not lying whan I bash Obama. Obama gives us more than enough irrfutable facts to bash him with.

Gordon Gecko vs Erkel. LMAO...

I also wanted to puke when Obama whined to Romney that "my pension is smaller than yours". Romney should have said "please explain to the public how that's my fault".

Obama chastised Romney for investing oversees. Romney fired back that Obama's pension has Chinese investments. I'd love to know if that's true, cuz if it is, it negates that argument completely. If Obama can personally profit from Chinese investments, so can Obama.

Last edited by Jim in CT; 10-17-2012 at 05:49 AM..