View Single Post
Old 11-07-2012, 07:24 PM   #63
nightfighter
Seldom Seen

Quote:
Originally Posted by spence View Post
The market usually does pretty poorly the day after the election.

Add to that the looming fiscal cliff negotiation that we have to get through and it's going to make people very jittery short-term.

-spence
Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnR View Post
Wish THAT got more airtime in the past year.
It has been there, buried by a biased media, and should have been exploited during the campaign. A lot of smart people dug their heads in the sand on this one. Gonna be hell to pay. Popular vote shows a clearly divided nation. Party system doesn't work. Too much money spent, especially here in Mass Senate race. Don't tell me that Warren doesn't owe a few votes for all that money.... Yes, I am disgusted. Already had two kitchen projects cancelled TODAY. Fiscal cliff effects will explode exponentially over the next four years. Given the first four years, it is clear that newly confirmed administration does not have the skill set to even recognize the impending fiscal disaster, nevermind having the experience and balls to reverse its direction. He got a pretty good review considering it's only his second job..... Good for him that he will never have to work in the private sector and actually have a perfomance review for his job. I'm going to continue hiding in plain sight. When the handouts end and the man comes to collect, I won't be found....

“Americans have the right and advantage of being armed, unlike the people of other countries, whose leaders are afraid to trust them with arms.” – James Madison.