Thread: Lay Offs
View Single Post
Old 11-14-2012, 09:04 AM   #87
PaulS

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jim in CT View Post
No, he can't. He has learned that when someone uses facts to back him into an intellectual corner from which there is no escape, his last play is the race card. As you know, it's a common tactic, and it always indicates defeat and humiliation on the part of the accuser.

I say Obama is wrong-headed when he claims that tax hikes of $90 billion a year are the way to manage debt of $60 trillion, including SS and Medicare shortfalls. I say $90 billion a year is utterly meaningless when compared to $60 trillion in debt. And to Paul, that makes me a racist.

Makes sense.

An understanding of 3rd grade arithmetic makes me a racist. Check.
No, whenever you see something you don't like in what you assume is a liberal, you start attributing that behavior to all liberals. In fact, John has had to ask you to stop doing that many times - sort of like how you try to teach a 7 year old. So it is the same thing - there were a bunch of cons. in Miss. who were yelling racists things about the elect. Your a cons. therefore, your a racist. See how I've used your convoluted thought process to label you a racist?