Thread: The GOP
View Single Post
Old 11-18-2012, 01:23 PM   #27
Fly Rod

Quote:
Originally Posted by sburnsey931 View Post
Conservative principles will prevail. It looks like it might take a little longer but eventually the people paying for the people taking will have had enough. When they're done taxing the rich and there still isn't enough money.... guess who's next....either the middle class pony up or the takers get none.
Moody's is now taking into account pension liability (specifically unfunded) when determining a municipality's credit rating. Let's see how much that new school cost now..... the solution higher real estate taxes....
I always hear the mantra " paying their fair share" .. is it fair when a public union worker makes twice the pay of a private sector equivalent and gets better benefits and a lifer's pension for 20 years work?..
It makes me sick to my stomach when I hear them say how patriotic they are when they are only out for themselves...they have been ripping off cities and towns for decades... nothing like supporting the candidate you get to negotiate with for your contract......
Eventually the regular guy who thinks the rich have made his life harder all these years will see that it's liberals policies that somehow seem to cost him more and more....true conservative principles help the economy....the standard of living and OMG even the less fortunate .
I'm on a rant right now because I saw my Accountant last week. 35% federal tax Bracket plus being self employed matching FICA...plus Mass 6.25%..it's virtually half.....how is this not my fair share????
Maybe I should send a check to some idiot who mortgaged out 150% equity at a variable rate and then said he didn't understand when the rate adjusted...
Welcome to the 35% bracket... did your acct. ajust for what's coming January first....the cliff hanger may put us at 39% or higher..