View Single Post
Old 11-22-2012, 11:14 AM   #36
Jim in CT

Quote:
Originally Posted by spence View Post
Because I'd wager you really know absolutely nothing about Rice other than what FOX News made up about her involvement in the Benghazi coverage.

And for this you'll throw a long and reputable career away as incompetent?

Code words.

-spence
Spence, I keep asking who denied the extra security, and why. If you claim that Foxnews is the only station harping on that, you are correct. Here is where you're wrong...you see that as a sign of bias on the part of Foxnews, I see it as a sign of bias on the part of the other networks, who are more than willing to ignore these 4 deaths, rather than ask challenging questions of Obama.

I also think it's immoral to withold support during a 6 hour firefight, when we had assets available that were far more than what was needed to get the situation under control. And the administration knew that in real time. We've discussed this, and you disagree.

I do not recall that you have ever defended the decision to deny Stevens the extra security he asked for. You have a patter here of being very selective in what you choose to respond to. If there's an easy answer that makes Obama look awesome, you're all over it. If it's something that makes him look incompetent, you choose not to respond. I've seen that time and time again, and many people here have called you on it.