View Single Post
Old 12-17-2012, 03:04 PM   #1
Clammer

ANOTHER ADVENTURE

It never ends .
I get this property last weds / 12/12/12/ XXL Cottage ...... really descent shape , but weird layout ..... part is full of the old time character & workmanship & the othe rpart is all modern .
Thursday / I have to get it rekeyed by a locksmith / not the locks changed .......... everything is good .

Today I wanted to take a friend by & see this house ....................... everything is .. as it was .

SO for the heck of it I check the garage & attached shed to see if the cleaning company has removed the trash .

WTF ... a bike ...I call the bank & report & then I call the police & tell them the whole story of not there Thrusday / but there today .

Awesome looking harley in the shed .......... they were like ............ pieces, plates, damage . Nope .....& I could hear them talking . this guy [found] a bike ........................................... After a wait the seemed like hours the officer shows up ........... tell the same story & he looks in the shed >>>>>YeP A shiny red harley ................. he finaaly gets the number & checks for any reports . 15 mintes later .He tells me it was reported stolen in Shrewsbury , Ma ...............that,s a lonh distance from here .

I asked him the year ......2010 ...................................... after filling out the P/R I asked him when it was reported , he said May / May WTF has it been ........ then I realized he said May, 2010 .......... I questioned him o that are he got it verefied .............................SO WTF has it been for 2.5 years >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> its in great shape not amark on it or any damage ............. should have been partd out with in days .................... OH well another chaper of beinga REO agent ><><
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	bike 006.JPG
Views:	184
Size:	142.2 KB
ID:	54067   Click image for larger version

Name:	bike 008.JPG
Views:	160
Size:	79.7 KB
ID:	54068   Click image for larger version

Name:	bike 009.JPG
Views:	168