View Single Post
Old 12-20-2012, 07:23 PM   #43
detbuch

Cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by spence View Post
Perhaps many of those jobs don't belong here.

They likely manufacture locally to be more responsive to the market, take advantage of local labor, local materials and perhaps more importantly avoid the costs associated with transport of heavy raw materials, finished product and extended supply chain and service components.

Yet, the profit from such ventures is sent to the USA where it can finance expansion and higher paying jobs at home that are the innovation engine of the company.

When greedy business and evil Republicans were supposed to be responsible for shipping jobs overseas they were not only able to "take advantage of local labor, local materials" and even with the cost of transport of materials and finished products, etc., they were still able to "profit from such ventures" to "finance expansion and higher paying jobs at home that are the innovation engine of the company." So then, I guess those jobs that were shipped overseas pre-Obama also "many of those jobs don't belong here." Maybe all that gibberish about shipping jobs overseas was poo-poo to get folks like Obama elected. As I said, glad that you were able to put to rest that nonsense.

Gee, I wonder with such wondrous profit making dynamics, which jobs do belong here.

And Mitt Romney said he was going to get tough...with who again?

-spence
What on earth does Romney have to do with it. He lost. Why talk about losers. Aren't the winners the relevant ones, the ones who move and shake? Wasn't Romney accused of shipping jobs overseas? I guess THAT was a bad thing.