Thread: NRA
View Single Post
Old 01-19-2013, 05:22 AM   #320
scottw

Quote:
Originally Posted by PaulS View Post
Its not my side - I've voted R many, many times in the past. funny, many of my liberal friends and customers says this...but they can never name any

So at what point is ok to discuss family and how far can you go? How about Amy Carter and Chelsea Clinton?
Paul...way off on a tangent again...once again...noone made jokes about or ridiculed the Obama children or "mocked their looks", their names were not used, their pictures or likenesses were not used and their appearance or intellect was not commented upon...what was pointed out was the obvious "elitist hypocricy" of their father on this issue...now do you want to argue that he's "not" an arrogant elitist hypocrit? because that's what the ad alleges, there's nothing derrogatory directed at the kids themselves as you've seemed to wander off in search of, I'm pretty sure that most parents are very happy that his kids enjoy that type of protection at their school and wonder why the president dismisses the notion of security in schools for other parents and their kid's safety and peace of mind ....or do you want to keep throwing up phony irrelevant issues? I'd be happy, by the way, to produce a lengthy list of examples where Obama and his various Spokes Poodles have shamelessly used/cited their children and other people's children in political debates to garner emotional reactions and political leverage that were far more direct and egregious than this

what appears to be 'off-limits" is the president's arrogance and hypocricy...buuuuut...we already knew that.....it has a very cultish feel to it

Last edited by scottw; 01-19-2013 at 08:15 AM..