View Single Post
Old 02-11-2013, 09:17 AM   #37
Clogston29
xxx

man, city is falling apart. had a feeling they wouldn't have what it took to repeat, but expected more than this. mancini tried to stay optomistic and rally the troops saying they were still in it, then they go out and get outclassed by southampton. i like seeing them lose (except Tevez who is one of my favorite players to watch), but would have liked to see them keep it close and push united since it doesn't look like chelsea is capable of doing it.

nice to see giggs score. my favorite player since he was coming on as the "super sub" back when he was 16. he's pretty much solely responsible for keeping me a united fan since then (cantona brought me in). thought it was a bit over the top though when Fergy called him a "fantastic human being" after the game though. Great player, but that seemed a bit over the top given his off field discretions.

looking forward to united v. madrid this week. should be a good test for united. despite the fact that they're running away with the prem, they just don't seem like a great team to me. too many iffy spots in the lineup, although vidic's return is helping the central defense alot and that was the biggest issue. jones handled fellini much better this week than in week one.

"Remember, my friend, that knowledge is stronger than memory, and we should not trust the weaker" - Van Helsing
Clogston29 is offline   Reply With Quote