View Single Post
Old 09-30-2012, 09:08 AM   #13
leptar
eh! What do you mean?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raven View Post
some high end graphics there

watcha watchin
middle of the road actually... a nice mix... ASUS GTX650-DC-1GD5 I bought it as it had what i wanted plus a little bonus... I can over clock this thing and gain a performance boost similar to an upgrade down the road. Also it supports dual monitors and has a full size HDMI output.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnR View Post
Is that the HAF case?

I built similar 18 months ago. Sandy Bridge, i5-2500K, Gigabyte z68, 16gb ram, XFX 6850 - fast rig.
No, I did look at the HAF X942 case but went with the Antec 902 V3. Same size, won't be swapping out drives and almost 1/2 the price. Granted i've been a fan of EZ for a long time but not at $70+ more for a feature i'll only use when it comes time to upgrade. Granted it was tempting but it was either that or an SSD upgrade.

I'll say this... Huge fan of SSD right now.. Lightning fast.. makes old and slow seem like new.

System been running memtest86 for 10+ hrs with no hiccups...

Also I know it's somewhat nill but the case is in a cabinet only the front is exposed... Machine has been powered on for 15hrs with 10+ of those hrs running memtest. no oven here. Stock fans only thing i did was remove the t-tape and apply some artic silver5 i had.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	1mem.jpg
Views:	378
Size:	99.5 KB
ID:	53170   Click image for larger version

Name:	2bios.jpg
Views:	371
Size:	114.6 KB
ID:	53171  
leptar is offline   Reply With Quote