View Single Post
Old 05-29-2002, 10:14 AM   #8
OliverNBPT

Nor-Easter: Thanks for the offer and advice. I will be sure to go out on a calm, bright day as I do not know the area at all and have heard that it can be quite difficult to navigate. Also, my boat is only 18' and would get bounced around a little if it weren't calm.

I'm planning on heading out on a weekend but may take a weeks vacation on the island at some point this summer. If you or anyone on the board knows of anyone who would rent for a week or even a few days I would be extremely appreciative, possibly even room in a guest house or similiar situation. (I know they do that often on Block Island, not sure about Cuttyhunk)

GBOUTDOORS: I own a 18' Tripp Angler, CC. Not sure if your familiar but it is a semi-custom boat made out of Westport PT, MA - - a tad on the small side but a great boat and very well built.

Also, if you are ever looking for company, and we are on the island at the same time, let me know. I would be more than happy to take you out on my boat, pay for gas, bait, etc.. in exchange for your knowledge of the area.

What type of boat do you guys own?
OliverNBPT is offline   Reply With Quote