View Single Post
Old 07-01-2022, 08:44 AM   #6
Clammer

I don,t know how much independence we actually have .much more I.m proud to me a AMERICAN ... an without never traveling much Im, thankful that I have lived my life where I have ..
The older I get the more thankful I am for the millions of men an woman that gave up everything / many their lives so we could still be the USA that they fought for ........... don,t know if the people that live here now would do that if something happened soon . I appreciate what i have an had more each day .
its really sad to see what has happened an whats going on right now ,,,,,,,,,,, we had the qivil war ,north verus the south .......... brother against brather... how close are we to the red against the blue ....its worse than many realize ..........
just be thankful for your families , the GOOD friends that you have an had ...... the older an less active you get you think alot more about the past //////////////lifestyle , friends, family , activities , an sooooooo many things ,, I would be so excited to be able to do the real crazy,active stuff like before . yet I,m thankful for doing it went I could .
For me its more of a time to reflect . miss people and things , be sad/ an glad .but even thro it it hurts , I,m mostly content i lived a good ,if not great life .
i just really hope we get our #^&#^&#^&#^& together before its too late an we stay the country that I lived in .
The next [war] we are not going to be so fortunite ......................... and for almost 22 years SB has been a large part of my life ............met an have and had many true friends.
I truly don,t don,t how my live would have turned out without the support of this site while Sheila was battleing cancer & then I getting it .in the middle of her battle an the outpouring of love you all showed at her service .I cry when I think of it ... honestly I cry when I think of alot of things . BUT not those 1st two trips to Cutty ,

the rain rain , the round rocks , the suit case full of clothes ............. the walkie/talkies ..........the diapers .........

Just THANKYOU to all .. it was one hell of a ride

sincerely MIKE ><>< love you all .well most of you

ENJOY WHAT YOU HAVE !!!

MIKE
Clammer is offline   Reply With Quote