View Single Post
Old 04-21-2013, 01:29 PM   #199
JohnR
Certifiable Intertidal Anguiologist

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mike P View Post
Oh, I think they probably knew where the guy was, and what he was hiding in, long before they moved in, and maybe was why they called off the city-wide lock down. If you think about it, it made sense for them to make their move after dark, when their night vision gear, and the big spotlights on their choppers, gave them a huge edge. Always makes it easier when you can see, and the bad guy can't.

Now, one last word. My religious beliefs are centered on forgiveness, and love for one another. I'm not supposed to hate. In the days ahead, you'll be hearing people trying to mitigate things for this kid. How he was influenced by his evil big brother, how he's only 19, and how he is one of God's children, and so on. All well and good to forgive and pray for his soul, but in no way should anything about him be mitigated, let alone excused. I don't know if this picture has been posted here, but I have it saved to my hard drive, just in case down the road, I start to feel some twinge of sympathy. I may ask God to save his soul, but I'll also ask God to let justice prevail, and for him to feel the full weight of human justice.

Just to give some context. #^&#^&#^&#^&head is circled in his white cap. 8 year old Martin Richard is standing on the fence, flanked by who I assume are his mother on his left, and his sister on his right, all unaware that little Martin has but minutes to live, and they they will suffer horrendous injuries. I would guess that the girl a few places over on the right of the picture, with the strawberry blonde hair, sunglasses, red Nikes, and her hand to her mouth is 29 year old Krystle Campbell, minutes away from being blown apart. Note very carefully where that #^&#^&#^&#^&wad chose to place the bag containing the bomb. He could have placed it anywhere. If he truly was some decent kid being influenced by evil big brother to do something he was uneasy about, he could have placed it against the buildings and minimized the effects. He deliberately chose to place it among a group of kids and young girls.

#^&#^&#^&#^& him.

Attachment 56006
Concur.

~Fix the Bait~ ~Pogies Forever~

Striped Bass Fishing - All Stripers

Kobayashi Maru Election - there is no way to win.

Apocalypse is Coming:
JohnR is offline   Reply With Quote