View Single Post
Old 12-01-2017, 08:23 AM   #6
Jim in CT

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sea Dangles View Post
So now this guys husband is getting investigated for groping guys against their will.

Then we have the transgender who is suing for access to girls locker room in high school...

Finally the verdict in the Steinle killing out in The disgraceful sanctuary city of San Francisco where a woman is shot in the back and killed while taking a walk with her father.

So remind me again how this Country decided to elect a a moron like Trump who seems cast from the Flintstones. Do you think it is because the direction we were heading,with the liberal snowflakes poisoning our future, was a one way track to self destruction?
Trumps ascension was an exact consequence of what you describe, plus, the way the media treated the last two GOP candidates, both decent men. If the liberals/media choose to do nothing but sling mud, eventually the other side is going to nominate someone who can beat them at that game. Say hello to Mr Trump.

"the direction we were heading,with the liberal snowflakes poisoning our future"

I’m so old, I can remember when elementary schools handed out chocolate milk instead of condoms. And I remember it not being controversial to assume that if you have a wee-wee, you go in the men’s room.

Gee our old LaSalle ran great. Those were the days!
Posted from my iPhone/Mobile device

Last edited by Jim in CT; 12-01-2017 at 10:16 AM..