View Single Post
Old 04-21-2013, 08:05 AM   #125
scottw

Quote:
Originally Posted by spence View Post

When the war started Ayers was in a prep school. I'll bet he was a real hard core commie back then...He was motivated by the war and racism in college. Hell, he's written at length about his beliefs.

-spence
correct...about the same age as suspect number 2....not sure that 2is a harcore islamist but there seem to be indications and it appears as though he's written about it....he's motivated by a war or jihad and probably religious intolerance toward Islam(racism)... I'm not sure that I'd trust anything that he writes about it in the future particualrly if he's trying to somehow redeem his image and re-enter "mainstream" society

Spence, most of these people grew up in families with long histories of radical leftism and communism...did you read Boudin's bio?
communist revolution was a natural progression for them, ...they embraced it...Ayers wrote a lot about that too......the war was just another reason to hate America just as every incident today is construed as another reason for a protest abroad in certain sectors........much of what he has written is deceptive and dishonest after the fact rehabilitation vomit which you seem to embrace, you seem to pick and choose through the rubble of their history anything that exhonerates while ignoring facts......other members of his clan have discounted his various claims....tough to decide which terrorist to believe....

I'm starting to wonder exactly when you were radicalized......