Thread: Россия
View Single Post
Old 02-21-2018, 01:43 PM   #84
Jim in CT

Quote:
Originally Posted by wdmso View Post
None of the past Administration Dem or Rep none of the one can hold a candle

to the disfunction and inept leadership attached to Trumps presidency ...

And the faithful still cover for him

Hes not a politician

the media is not giving him a chance the FBI is corrupt the deep state BLA BLA BLA

But they will turn a blind eye to his lets just say Marital transgressions of $130,000 and $150,000

then say the issue with America is no god in schools and lack of morality ...

Its like the Far right response with the current shooting the Kids are paid Crisis actors and another false flag operation ... yet some American are in 100% agreement.. who do you think got their votes
"None of the past Administration Dem or Rep none of the one can hold a candle

to the disfunction and inept leadership attached to Trumps presidency ..."

On that, I agree 100%.

"And the faithful still cover for him "

On that, I disagree. Many republicans constantly criticize him for all the things he does wrong.

"Hes not a politician"

I see that as an attribute.

"the media is not giving him a chance "

Reporters are getting fied for making stuff up. Everyone said he sided with the Nazis at Charlottesville, when what he said was that he condemns bigotry on all sides. If that's Nazi sympathy, I sure don't see it. They are barely covering the economy.

"Its like the Far right response with the current shooting the Kids are paid Crisis actors "

When tragedy happens, both sides sink to weaponizing the suffering of their victims to advance an agenda. The right does it when Muslims or illegal aliens kill, the left does it with school shootings.

See if you can follow me here...both sides do it, and it's equally disgusting when either side does it. You deny this?

Trump is calling for the banning of bump stocks, going completely against the solid conservative base. Will he get any credit for deviating with his party platform?

It won't put a big dent in shooting deaths, but I like the move. Let's see if anyone on the left says "wow, when was the last time a president went against his party and sided with the other party, for the good of the country?" He was also willing to work with Dems on DACA, which also angered conservatives.

You're right, he's no politician. He is willing to disagree with conservative orthodoxy when he thinks it's the right thing to do. When was the last time a POTUS did that on major policy?