View Single Post
Old 07-05-2018, 03:56 PM   #104
wdmso

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jim in CT View Post
"I would never not fish or have a drink with anyone here"

My favorite sentence ever, in this forum, and I mean that with 100% sincerity.

"someone needs to tell the POTUS and his supporters what did the call the last guy divider and chief
"

I thought Obama was by far, the most divisive POTUS we had ever had. Trump is more overtly offensive and probably more polarizing, I don't think that can be denied.

Trump's treatment of women (not much different than Bill Clinton), the way he talks about women, and his criticism of McCain for getting shot down and captured? Horrible.

Obama's treatment of white cops? Equally horrible and offensive, in my opinion.

Again, the media, in support for the democrat party, makes it very difficult for the GOP to nominate a true gentleman, look at how they treated McCain and Romney. A Republican of character will never, ever be tread as such. So it would be political suicide to nominate someone who isn't willing, and very able, to fight back ruthlessly, and to hit below the belt when necessary. I love it when Trump puts on the brass knuckles and goes after someone who deserves it, like Maxine Waters or MSNBC. I don't like it when he does it to someone who doesn't deserve it.

If the media on both sides would agree to clean it up, there would never be a political need for Trump. The GOP tried, they tried with McCain and Romney. It didn't work.

If you want to see what I mean, watch the confirmation hearings for whoever Trump nominates for SCOTUS. It will be the ugliest political theater ever, I predict.

why because they stole the last one or #2 they are historically always ugly or 3 a little bit of both

divisive tending to cause disagreement or hostility between people. you think thats not Trump ??