Thread: Fake news
View Single Post
Old 11-08-2016, 05:28 AM   #20
scottw

Quote:
Originally Posted by wdmso View Post
seem your facts dont jive again

but hea if he cant control himself on twitter .. we'll trust him with the Country. thats easy....
I get it...so Trump's twittering is a bigger disqualifier than Hillary's emailing and handling of sensitive information and lack of honesty and transparency in that regard?....makes sense....I personally, could care less about Twitter and anything that happens there...a huge disqualifier for me is someone who's been proven incompetent and completely dishonest when entrusted with authority...that she's yet to be held accountable demonstrates the degree of corruption existing within our government...promoting her is insanity unless you approve of her corrupt style and the further degradation of the stature of our institutions.....however loathsome Trump may be...I "trust" him far more than the Clintons and their hangers on with the office....it's not saying much for either of them, but the Clinton's history of abject corruption with and in everything they have ever touched is nearly as as concerning as the number of supporters who dismiss it all out of hand....

I'll save you the time of a reply....none of the above is factual, Hillary has a great resume and is simply the victim decades of right wing operatives setting her and her husband up to appear that they are corrupt, amoral pillagers of government