View Single Post
Old 01-12-2017, 01:34 PM   #37
Jim in CT

Quote:
Originally Posted by PaulS View Post
So again, how many days do we do this - 1 day, 2, 3 and when will something that angers causes you to start the same type of thread?
Paul, you can post all the articles you want saying that when id laws are put in place, black turnout is reduced more than white turnout.

THAT DOESN'T MEAN IT'S RACIST.

Way more black children are born into homes without a father, than white babies. Does that mean the institution of fatherhood is racist? No. It means that certain cultural triggers lead to disproportional fatherlessness, and blacks are more likely to embrace those cultural triggers (thanks to liberalism, by the way).

If the process for getting the id is the same for blacks, but blacks choose not to get the id, that's not racism. That's cultural laziness.

Cry all you want. Unless the process is designed to make it more burdensome for blacks to get the id, it ain't racist.

"I guess you thing blacks aren't smart enough to recognize what the Dems are doing"

Not at all. I am saying that blacks are either being specifically targeted by liberals to become welfare dependent on a large scale, or liberals are too stupid to see the clear damage being done by the policies they endorse.

How bad do things have to get in the cities, exactly, before liberals conclude that the policies are not working? And why is it racist for conservatives to claim that people in the cities deserve better, and therefore we need to try something different than what we are currently doing?

"So I'm confused bc isn't that the intent of the thread you started?. "

No. The thread isn't pointing to the "lunatic fringe" of the Democratic party. This is a sitting US Congressman. Have any Democrats suggest said that the painting should be removed, and that the guy who out it up is a jerk for doing so?