View Single Post
Old 08-08-2015, 09:47 AM   #49
spence

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jim in CT View Post
So let's investigate, and find out if laws were broken. In the meantime, if you want to donate your money to pay for an organization that kills babies for money, that's your right, but I'd prefer to be left out of that scenario.
It's a non-profit organization Jim. They don't kill babies for money.

Quote:
The other thing that both the edited and unedited tape show, are folks discussing these things with a callousness that would be shocking, except it's obviously a pre-requisite to work at such a place. That callousness is making a lot of people take notice, and Hilary's support may not play well in the general.
The reality is you'll see a similar attitude with most fields that deal in gruesome subjects. I doubt it's really any different than hacking cadavers up for medical purposes...and yes that would include implanting a dead person's body parts into another for medical treatments...I'd wager you'd have a pretty cold perspective as well.

Sure, it's hard to listen to but that doesn't mean it's illegal. Remember, this entire discussion was spawned by a anti-abortion group.