View Single Post
Old 08-16-2022, 11:04 AM   #13
wdmso

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jim in CT View Post
so instead of reading what i posted, you made stupid and wildly incorrect assumptions

The contract specifies that you group teachers by seniority, and fire the white ones first.

What if a white teacher happens to be the best teacher? Is that not possible?

anyway, you did what all of you do, you ignored what i said, and responded ( stupidly) to something i never came close to saying.

here’s a crazy idea…let’s judge people by what they do ( which we can all control) and leave color ( which we have no control over and therefore says absolutely nothing about us) out of it.

why not fire the tall teachers? or the blonde teachers?

do you ot see how stupid this is? just because it came from the left, you can’t criticize it. never.
Posted from my iPhone/Mobile device
You made stuff in your 1st sentence

This is explicitly in the contract. Let’s not fire the lousy teachers, let’s fire the honkeys.

Hence you have an integrity problem

2nd the contract was passed by the teachers themselves and

The policy doesn’t mention race, which better positions the district and union, experts say.

3rd it’s called a condition of employment

In my union we approved a contract that if you were seen smoking or using tobacco products you could be terminated

Of course those who got fired tried to say if violated their Rights.

The Courts said you willing negotiated that Right away for a raise

Same thing happened with detailed doctors notes people cried hippa

Courts sorry you negotiated that privacy away

This is no different just faux white outraged . Trying to claim it’s going to throw white better teachers out the door over black teachers who can’t possibly possess the same skills .. tell me I am wrong

Jim even under the old rules seniority would supersede the best teacher if they had no seniority

Didn’t see the Right complaining about that
Posted from my iPhone/Mobile device

Last edited by wdmso; 08-16-2022 at 11:12 AM..