View Single Post
Old 03-03-2019, 01:32 PM   #53
detbuch

Quote:
Originally Posted by wdmso View Post
and in your world that's a take over and infiltration of the democratic party ... as suggested in your video

So, rather than prove the content of the video to be wrong, you attempt to change my "world" by sticking words in it that were not expressed. "Take over" was your attempt to transform my "world."

Please try to stick to the subject rather than trying to change it. That would be an actual conversation, from which an actual transfer of knowledge and the true change of a "world" can occur.

The video did not "suggest" a whole lot other than the irony of Democrats trying to pin collusion with Russia on Trump when Dems are in bed with Communists. That was the minimal "suggestion" part. The bulk of the video was the naming of several Communists who are and were helping to get Dems elected.

If that's OK with you, of no particular consequence, then, to be fair, I would suppose that it's OK with you that so called right wing extremists are associated with Republicans. If you won't complain about one, why would you complain about the other?