View Single Post
Old 11-11-2020, 10:30 AM   #19
Jim in CT

Quote:
Originally Posted by wdmso View Post
turtle boy who is still defending Trumps claims of fraud. However had no issues posing with the newly ELECT Republican Senators . Funny how that works, Senator Johnson was asked by reporters if he has congratulated Biden , his response. “For What”. not interested in leading more interested in votes. Caring more about Red VS Blue states
Posted from my iPhone/Mobile device
Personally, I doubt very seriously that fraud changed the outcome. I don't believe that, I was expecting Trump to get creamed as soon as covid hit our shores. I personally don't think it made a big difference in this election.

However, they aren't "just Trumps claims" of fraud. There are people who signed affadavits (which are legal documents, look up the definition) that they saw irregularities take place. Why the heck wouldn't you want that looked into? THAT'S what's interesting to me. Why are you so determined to sweep under the rug, every single person who says they have evidence of fraud? How can you know, that not one of those claims has merit? You've investigated them all? Or, do you always, automatically, conclude whatever helps your side, every single time, zero exceptions?

You're right Wayne, we should all just accept the loss and move on, look forward to 4 years from now...just like your side did in 2016, right? Your side immediately accepted the results of that election, never said or did anything to try and undermine the will of the people. Nope, not once. Right? Right? How can you say this with a straight face?

Where the f*** do you people get off, lecturing ANYBODY about accepting defeat? How many riots have republicans started since the election? How many Walmarts have we burned to the ground? How many cops have we killed?

What's good for the goose...

Last edited by Jim in CT; 11-11-2020 at 11:45 AM..