View Single Post
Old 12-30-2022, 12:26 PM   #161
Pete F.
Canceled

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jim in CT View Post
The NBC affiliate in San Francisco reported that those who saw the bodycam footage, say it really didn't look like Pelosi was acting like these was a home invasion.

That's not from Foxnews, but from the NBC affiliate out there.

Releasing the bodycam footage would put an end to it. Someone obviously doesn't want that to happen.

I'm no conspiracy nut, I said the most likely explanation is a home invasion by a raving lunatic who may well have had political motives that made sense to his insane mind. But the fact is, NBC has reported some contradictory information. More than once. If you don't like that, take it up with NBC.
You’re either lying or willfully blind to the facts.

Those pushing the "gay lover" theory have pointed to a handful of purported pieces of evidence based on falsehoods and twisted storylines. They say that DePape was in his underwear when police arrived at the scene -- but the local TV station that originally reported that has since corrected its story and removed the assertion. Others have suggested that a third person opened the door to Pelosi's house, but police have debunked that.

Many of the theorists have latched on to a recording of a 911 dispatcher saying that Pelosi referred to DePape as "a friend" and "sounded somewhat confused."

But Pelosi seemed to be speaking in coded language on the 911 call to make clear he needed help, a law enforcement source previously told CNN. And the complaint notes that Pelosi told officers he had never seen DePape before.

The complaint also included an interview police did with DePape in which he admitted breaking into the house and said he surprised Pelosi. According to the complaint, DePape said that he wanted to hold Nancy Pelosi hostage because he viewed her as the "'leader of the pack' of lies told by the Democratic Party," and claimed he was "fighting against tyranny without the option of surrender."

Scott, the San Francisco chief, called the conspiracies surrounding the attack "pathetic" and "disturbing."

"We've spent a lot of energy just pushing back, really ridiculous conspiracy theories, to make sure people stay focused on our team," he said. "These things are harmful to society, they're harmful to the victims involved -- it's really sad that we are here in this place, but we are."

So how’s your goat like it?
Posted from my iPhone/Mobile device

Frasier: Niles, I’ve just had the most marvelous idea for a website! People will post their opinions, cheeky bon mots, and insights, and others will reply in kind!

Niles: You have met “people”, haven’t you?

Lets Go Darwin