View Single Post
Old 01-28-2023, 09:17 AM   #175
wdmso

This from MarjorieTaylorGreene who’s now on the homeland Security Committee?

Rep. Marjorie Taylor Greene (R-Ga.): “… Paul Pelosi’s friend attacking him with a hammer.”

Other GOP elected officials

Rep. Clay Higgins (R-La.): “That moment you realize the nudist hippie male prostitute LSD guy was the reason your husband didn’t make it to your fundraiser.” (Deleted.)

Rep. Claudia Tenney (R-N.Y.): Shared a photo of a group of young men holding oversized hammers next to a gay pride flag and added, “LOL.” (Deleted.)

Conservatives media

That the attack was a false flag/didn’t happen
OAN: “This whole thing could be a false flag of sorts, staged if you will. I mean, the midterms are just weeks away and the Dems know they’re going to get hammered.”
OAN: “I wouldn’t be surprised if he’s hidden from public spotlight for a very long time. Just long enough for his injuries — his injuries, purported injuries — to go away.”

Fox News host Jesse Watters: “Now, there was glass broken at the rear door. We’ve seen those photos. But there looks like there’s glass on both sides, inside and out, and FBI sources are telling ‘Primetime’ that’s odd.”

Conservatives darling

Elon Musk, while linking to a website that labeled the attack “a dispute with a male prostitute”: “There is a tiny possibility there might be more to this story than meets the eye.” (Musk deleted the tweet.)

Dinesh D’Souza: “Why was the assailant in his underpants?” (He wasn’t; this notion was based on reporting that was corrected shortly after it was published, two days before D’Souza’s comments.) “My conclusion? This guy, the assailant, is either a sexual partner or a male prostitute, and this is a sexual rendezvous that went sideways.”

Again it’s all in black and white or in audio recordings and the Right wing machine knows their viewers want lies not facts they want name calling and jerry springer outlandish statements and suggestions

Yep both sides do it.. lol
Posted from my iPhone/Mobile device