View Single Post
Old 01-23-2017, 04:29 PM   #29
wdmso

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jim in CT View Post
"Trumps policy is to discredit the press and media who he see's as a threat and Obama's was his opinion (no policy)"

Obama was not just offering opinion. He tried to prevent Foxnews from doing it's job. That's an attack on the freedom of the press, and that's why Fox's competition stood up to Obama's totalitarian inclinations and told him that he couldn't do that. He was most certainly doing more than offering his opinion. And if you ihtnk those actions are no different than stating an opinion, perhaps you are the one who can't be helped.

You cannot repudiate me by posting evidence that Trump is a jerk, because I am not denying that. We agree on that. Where we disagree, is that you are fine with it, when Obama does the same things. Just like this women's rights march, none of those women care what Bill Clinton or Ted Kennedy did, but they are horrified about what Trump said. So it's OK when Democrats objectify women, it's only an issue when Republicans do it? It's a joke.

We are dealing with the Now.. you cant repudiate me as well by posting evidence of others short comings as an excuses for the justification to Defend The Trump Administration

Trumps Press Secretary and Trump himself said they are at war with the media

Yet White House Press Secretary Robert Gibbs acknowledged to Fox News’ White House Correspondent Major Garrett that a low level Treasury staffer made a mistake in attempting to exclude Fox from the pool interviews.

And from this you conclude the following

"He tried to prevent Foxnews from doing it's job. That's an attack on the freedom of the press, and that's why Fox's competition stood up to Obama's totalitarian inclinations"

but Have Zero issues with Trumps Press Secretary statements Or Trumps comments about the media Shocking