View Single Post
Old 03-26-2020, 09:23 AM   #35
detbuch

Quote:
Originally Posted by wdmso View Post
Another one who refuses to accept who planted the seed ,,, your kool aid drinkers on tube are just birds of the same conspiracy feather. Only you would expect others to dispute a guy you tube , opinion rather than presented facts

Maybe you should ride your high horse over there and read the comments, then come back and tells us what you think , because you clearly have no idea how extremist their views are , hiding behind words like patriotism and MANGA

The volume of hate and vitriol is amazing. Our forum is respectfully and moderate in comparison. Notice the ads here , I've attached 1 from their site
There you go again. Demonstrating what I said you do.

And wanting Hillary to be brought to justice is not extreme. A great many Americans, not an extreme fringe, feel that way.

And much of what is in Breitbart is information and commentary from the "conservative" prospective that you won't find in leftist outlets.

And if you think that asking for a vote is hate, vitriol, and extreme, then I can understand why you side with Progressives.

Progressives seem to have this notion that anything they don't agree with is extreme . . . as well as hateful, racist, and all the rest of the mantra.