View Single Post
Old 03-26-2020, 12:08 PM   #38
wdmso

Quote:
Originally Posted by detbuch View Post
One of who? I didn't "expose" my view on Hillary being brought to justice. It's not unusual that you've exposed yourself, for the umpteenth time, to be lacking in reading comprehension. It's no wonder that you can't understand articles or videos that don't sync with your "world view." No doubt, to me, that it's a defensive mechanism when you dismiss or refuse to respond to information that would put a chink in your armor.

I doubt that anything will be done to Hillary re her political misdeeds, so I don't think about it. And I don't respond to polls. So I'm not one of those who would have voted to the ad in your link.

And I have no illusion that when I "expose" your problem with being able to think or discuss rationally that a light will go on in your head and "expose" your problem for you to more clearly see it. I just do it a little for fun and a little to shine that light for others who may wonder what's going on with some of your gibberish--such as you display by your above post.
Please Present all her Crimes ... and not just the imaginary one's... But those brought by law enforcement .... I can't wait