Thread: Homes for sale?
View Single Post
Old 04-26-2013, 08:17 AM   #16
Fly Rod

In Mass. the first thing a Realtor must do is hand U ..... MASSACHUSETTS MANDATORY LICENSEE-CONSUMER RELATIONSHIP DISCLOSURE....All real estate licensees must present this form to you at the first personal meeting with you to discuss a specific property....then a Realtor could help U as a seller or buyer if U would like.

Was U un happy with what they said that U could put your home on the market for?....sometimes homeowners have to face reality...we all think our home is better then the person down the street that sold for an X number of dollars

A Realtor should also talk to a seller about prepping a home for sale...caulking and painting can improve a home for sale...get rid of clutter.

In my area it is very hard to get a buyer to go along with the seller that needs to find another property before closing....I always put a kick-out clause for my buyer under that situation.

In every business there is good and bad....there is a lot that a good Realtor will do for a client that the client does not realize

Good luck.....
Fly Rod is offline   Reply With Quote