View Single Post
Old 12-06-2021, 01:06 PM   #90
wdmso

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jim in CT View Post
WDMSO:

"Stacey Abrams never said it was stolen, even though Jim posted a video where she told the US Senate it "was stolen". "

"NO ONE (even in caps for emphasis) in Georgia believes it was stolen. Anyway, it was stolen, because the white secretary of state stole it." - so which is it, was it stolen, or was it not stolen?

"64% of blacks aren't fully vaccinated, I bet those are the blacks who are Republicans"

"Republicans aren't getting vaccinated because of the immensely popular and influential person known as Bigtree".

That's some flawless logic there. Flawless.
Who you love making stuff up!

Why do you take actual stories with links .. then insert your own interpretation…. With out reading the article

Maybe you get your info from Texas Lt. Gov. Dan Patrick’s claim that, “in most states,” Black residents are “the biggest group” of unvaccinated people.

He then added: “Well, the biggest group in most states are African Americans who have not been vaccinated. The last time I checked, over 90% of them vote for Democrats in their major cities and major counties.”

However, there is no support for the claim that Black people are the “biggest group” of people who have yet to get a shot.

a nonpartisan, health-issues organization, reported that across 40 states with comparable data as of Aug. 16, the percentage of people who had received at least one dose of a COVID-19 vaccine was 50% for whites, 45% for Hispanics and 40% for Blacks. Because Blacks (41.1 million) and Hispanics (62.1 million) make up a much smaller portion of the overall U.S. population than whites (204.3 million), those percentages indicate that, in raw numbers, far more white people remain unvaccinated against the disease.

https://www.factcheck.org/2021/08/sc...-black-people/

I know fact-checking sites are fake
Posted from my iPhone/Mobile device