View Single Post
Old 08-05-2019, 03:40 PM   #55
JohnR
Certifiable Intertidal Anguiologist

Quote:
Originally Posted by PaulS View Post
we can disagree on that. Antifa is a response to the neo-nazis and white supremacists. They certainly have been charged with some illegalities but I don't think there have been any people associated with antifa charged with murder
Posted from my iPhone/Mobile device

Then we disagree, significantly. A mob, alt-left or alt-right, that uses violence to achieve its means, is dangerous. But because they are merely reacting to assholios on the right, it is OK in your book?

This violence (by Both Sides) will continue to get worse until Good People (from Both Sides) recognize that it is a violent fringe that is growing where the fault lies on bad actors and crappy ideology of Both Sides.

Maybe the Antifa commies are not as competent yet: https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/...gration-centre

Check out Antifa and Soca ili st Rif le As sociat ion on reddit, you'll find plenty of ne're do wells, incels, and Lost Boys there too. You just don't have as much an issue with their motivation.

PS - read the link on the Lost Boys - 4 years old but still seems plenty of evidence to support it (and written by one of the OG Never Trumpers) https://thefederalist.com/2015/07/09...the-lost-boys/

Quote:
Originally Posted by wdmso View Post
John your the expert when it comes to the line.. both sides do it .. you use it often

but are your suggesting Trumps racist vitriol . In no way shape or form has influenced anyone in acting violently ...?
Ahhh, the difference in my "Both Sides" is I point out the bad and good comes from "Both Sides" whereas you draw a strong demarcation between the sides. And when you want to trash Trump you use this his "Both Sides are Good People" to sat he is providing cover from right wing extremism.

~Fix the Bait~ ~Pogies Forever~

Striped Bass Fishing - All Stripers

Kobayashi Maru Election - there is no way to win.

Apocalypse is Coming: