View Single Post
Old 06-12-2019, 01:54 PM   #13
Jim in CT

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pete F. View Post
Pile on about a bad choice of words.
Perhaps you could quantify how many desperate people's votes, not just parents who have children battling cancer and fighting for their lives, this will get Biden, since you claim that is his objective. Keep in mind that he knows exactly how they feel.
More than 1.75 million people will be diagnosed and 600 thousand people will die this year from cancer and because of research, cancer deaths have decreased by 2% a year over the past decade.
If we doubled the amount spent per year from less than 5 billion a year, would it make a difference?
Probably important and more likely to effect a lot more people than the possibility of being killed by an illegal immigrant, but you're willing to spend much more for that.
And likely tomorrow Trump will say he's the only one who can cure cancer, because nobody knows cancer like Trump.
"Pile on about a bad choice of words"

I believe you are the one piling on in this thread, I'm being more succinct.

"since you claim that is his objective"

Oh give me an effing break, what other possible objective could he have had? "Vote for me, and we'll have a cure for cancer". He's not saying that to get votes? At a campaign rally in Iowa?

If you're that irrational, we can stop. You can't criticize the left, can't compliment the right.