View Single Post
Old 01-18-2019, 08:23 AM   #21
Got Stripers
Ledge Runner Baits

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jim in CT View Post
We all know that a wall isn't foolproof, no one is saying it is. We are saying it will HELP. We say that, because walls HELPED in San Diego and Yuma.

GS, let's say 300,000 illegals cross our border each year. Are you really going to say, that a wall won't reduce that number? NO ONE IS SAYING it will reduce it to zero. So you can stop pointing to examples of people circumventing walls. We know it happens.

But walls help reduce the number who cross. No one is saying anything else, and there is no rational argument against that. Telling us that some people bypass the barrier, doesn't refute the notion that walls block SOME people.

In the 20 years I've been following politics, I have never seen honesty and logic abandoned as completely as it has on this issue. Never.
A wall the entire length isn’t the answer, THAT is the argument, taking the same money and spreading it out over various technologies including some sections of wall makes more sense. Will you just admit this is all political and to fulfill a campaign promise. You keep asking everyone to give Trimp credit where credit is due, well I think it’s time for you to at least be honest about his intent here.
Posted from my iPhone/Mobile device