Thread: It's the meds
View Single Post
Old 12-15-2012, 01:10 PM   #1
ecduzitgood
time to go

It's the meds

As Ron White said "I had the right to remain silent, but I didn't have the ability to do so".
I have at times posted my opinion or ideas which some have not recieved so well. I would like to take this moment to address those of you who have issues with my opinion or ideas.
This is a public forum and from time to time we all run into people such as myself who speak their mind. It's a chance we all take, myself included. I for one prefere to take my chances and hopefully discuss the issues or ideas openly and in the end hold no grudges. We are for the most part adults here and should be capable of acting as such.
I'm all for good natured ribbing but the persons intent can at times be hard to distinguish and thus be taken in the wrong way.
I myself have been WRONG at times (there it is ) and actually appreciate being corrected and thus learning something along the way.
When people resort to slamming others I find it childish especially when they do not take the opportunity to enlighten others who may have stepped over the imaginary line in their minds by discussing the issue.
This site as well as others need the traffic that results from people posting. You may or may not like what I have to say but at least when you hit 'new post' there may be something for you to read and at the very least you are being entertained. Whether you agree or do not agree with what you find speak your mind. I am sure others will appreciate being entertained.
If you are holding a grudge speak up, if all you want to do is take a poke at me or the other people posting and bring no real value to the conversation stay out of it.
Merappy Chrishanukwansa
This is my way of holding out an olive branch and as long as you show some respect I will also, lets work it out and put it all behind us.

Last edited by ecduzitgood; 12-15-2012 at 07:30 PM.. Reason: Have no fear speak your mind, we don't have to agree we just have to get along.
ecduzitgood is offline   Reply With Quote