View Single Post
Old 08-09-2013, 07:57 AM   #7
PRBuzz
BuzzLuck

Send a message via Skype™ to PRBuzz
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Sandman View Post
Speaking of stars...it was a new moon out there, pitch black and flat ass calm and no clouds at all, cool and clear like sept. The sky was amazing...you could see stars from horizon to horizon, it was really something. And we grilled up some tenderloin steaks for dinner out there...it was fun. Other than putting a jig down 150' and attaching it to an outrigger tip, (it went unmolested) I really didn't fish the night I went to sleep and woke up at 4:00 and hit it again. A lot of guys younger than me fish all night chunking to seeking a swordfish. I have to say I have not really put the night time effort in on most of my trips.
RIR and I were out there too during Tues/Wed farther to the west but did not fare nearly as well as Jim. Covered 330 mi on the trip and got 2 yellowfin and 6 mahi. I was supper psyched since I had gone 0-6 on trips looking for yellow!

We did stay up all night and were amazed at the sky and the Milky Way was phenomenal! Shooting stars all night along with bombs bursting in air, I guess the Navy does live fire exercises at night?

For our O/N chumming efforts we got one 5' blue dawg to visit the boat.

The dolphin shows were also unreal!

Attached Images
File Type: jpg yellowfin.jpg (145.7 KB, 10 views)

Given the diversity of the human species, there is no “normal” human genome sequence. We are all mutants.
PRBuzz is offline   Reply With Quote