Thread: Bands You Hate!
View Single Post
Old 12-01-2008, 08:12 PM   #41
joe the plumber

Wink

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Dad Fisherman View Post
I respectfully Disagree on that........Nobody Does Hollywood Movie Soundtracks unless they've sold out.......pretty sure that isn't true to his roots.

And nobody is denying he's a great songwriter and a Stand up guy......you can sell out and still be those things.

Friggin look at Bono....most obnoxious self-centered performer on the planet....but he does a lot of good and donates alot of time and cash.

I even said he was a great songwriter.....just not a good song Singer....Always sounds like he's singing through his nose.
I understand where your coming from.Yeah,I probably did confuse being a stand up guy and "selling out".
Question? Why do you think doing movie songtracks is "selling out".Are you refering to "Streets of Philadelphia".If so,do you feel the same about Neil Young?
Last.I understand if somebody's voice irritates,its tough to get used to.I sometimes even get aggravated when Bruce can't seem to sing the word,for.He loves to sing,fer........
I've heard people say the same about Geddy Lee.I know you and I are in agreement about Geddy and Rush.
joe the plumber is offline   Reply With Quote