Thread: Disaster
View Single Post
Old 09-06-2021, 05:25 PM   #327
wdmso

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jim in CT View Post
there was no plot or thought to overturn the election, they were a bunch of anarchist cry babies who didn’t get the result they wanted, so they rioted. surprised you don’t recognize ice that tactic, it’s what your side does regularly, his might have been the first time in my lifetime tnat it was fine by republicans.

it was a riot, a pretty low-key riot compared to what lefties did all summer, in terms of carnage and property damage. lefties actually managed to secede from the nation for a short while, creating the short lived nation of Chaz.

i’m old enough to remember when liberals stormed the state capital
in Wisconsin because they didn’t like that scott walker was going to take political power away from labor unions. january 6 was a lot like that.

also, the one casualty that day was a woman shot to death who was completely unarmed, 5’2” tall, got no warning, shot to death for the crime of trespassing. and no one cares, because she was white, conservative, not a violent felon scumbag. if she was a non white violent felon scumbag, the left would
make her a martyr. because whe was white and conservative, the left says she got exactly what was coming to her. But Michael Brown was an innocent victim, <sniff> I’m tearing up at the thought.
Posted from my iPhone/Mobile device
Your clueless
Posted from my iPhone/Mobile device