View Single Post
Old 08-12-2015, 02:21 PM   #14
JohnR
Certifiable Intertidal Anguiologist

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Dad Fisherman View Post
She is the friggin Secretary of State....pretty much every e-mail she sends is of a sensitive nature......even if it is an RSVP for lunch, it shows the movement of a top US official and should be, at the very least treated as unclassified but sensitive.

Sorry, but she is an idiot for having a non-secure e-mail server.....don't care who thinks otherwise.
Full Stop. All correct.

Quote:
Originally Posted by PaulS View Post
i agree it was stupid - but from what I read there were no classified or top secret emails that where sent. I'm waiting for the OP to come back and maybe provide a link to article he read.
Almost everything was secret, as for specific items, at least two in the released emails were reclassified is "TOP SECRET" and if the linked article is to be, well beyond top secret

http://www.mcclatchydc.com/news/nati...e30714762.html

Quote:
The inspector general for the Intelligence Community notified senior members of Congress that two of four classified emails discovered on the server Clinton maintained at her New York home contained material deemed to be in one of the highest security classifications - more sensitive than previously known.
That would indicate 2 emails - of a small pool of emails according to CNN - are above TOP SECRET which would indicate compartmentalized classified information that might include things like satellite imagery or stuff NOFORN (no foreign nationals).

So, this is a small set of emails from the small set released by the State Department, of the less than half of emails HC gave to State, after deleting more than half of the files.

This is big and it has been said so for some time but nobody wants to care. The fact that the server was not properly secured means that the potential exists for thousands of emails were possible classified. Anyone else would go to a long time of making little rocks out of big rocks.

~Fix the Bait~ ~Pogies Forever~

Striped Bass Fishing - All Stripers

Kobayashi Maru Election - there is no way to win.

Apocalypse is Coming: