View Single Post
Old 07-19-2022, 02:42 PM   #14
Got Stripers
Ledge Runner Baits

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jim in CT View Post
this is why the bluest states have the lowest taxes yet all have big surpluses, right Pete?

Biden didn't create all these jobs. We reopened the economy after we chose to shut it down.

If Biden owns the drop in unemployment that happened on his watch, he also owns the changes in inflation, gas prices, crime, illegal border crossings on is watch.

Pete, you can't say he caused all the good things but bears zero responsibility for the bad things. Well, you can say it, the entire left says it...but America isn't buying it.
I think you missed his point and since I know Pete is a research ninja, I will assume his figures for the past 50 years are somewhat accurate. You are talking a couple years, trends don't happen in a couple years, why not respond to the trend he pointed out?

You I'm certain can agree that had covid not happened and Trump still lost to Biden due to his POS moral compass, you couldn't predict how Biden might have faired. The flip side might also be true, but in light of Trumps rapid quest to hold onto power, I don't think this country (other than the cult members) would have done all that well.

Carry on gentlemen.