Thread: Scott Brown
View Single Post
Old 01-20-2010, 02:18 PM   #26
Karl F

confusion anger frustration and a large dose of WTF

were factors this time...
the dems... had 4 in the primary... and they picked wrong..
mediocre turnout... I think this whole thing would have had a different outcome if Cappuano had won the primary... would have been close..but I think Cappy would have pulled it out..

Coakley also laid back after the primary and did nothing...when she finally got involved she went negative... and too negative..
Kudos to Brown for running a fairly clean campaign, and not throwing down in the Mud with her...

voters are angry..
jobs economy, and the FUBAR health care "reform"??

Even Crazy Old Dem leader Howard Dean does not want what this dealed up effed up version of so called reform has to offer...wants it dead and buried and do over please.

Scott has 2 years.... and if he has any smarts...he will truly listen to his constituents...not his handlers... McCain..and Romney...
got the biggest kick out of the California Resident Mitt...making like he still lived in MA...Man..that Robot look has never left his dumbass face.

Mass is mostly independent not dem or repub...
the voters got pissed enuf to flex their muscles...

Brown would be well served to remember all the coffee shops he stopped the "truck" at...and what the folks truly had to say...

the carhart jacket, and the pickup... man what a gimmick...it worked..
but he better remember the folks that actually wear that jacket, and drive them trucks...they usually stay home in droves...but will come out and vote when peesed off...
if he don't deliver, they will throw him in the back of that truck in 2 years, and haul him off...

the fact he is a NRA and GOAL member, with the fear factor of loss of gun rights helped him immensely...but the press don't give that any play at all...

ammo and guns still flying off the shelves here in MA...

NOW... if you are truly pissed at how things are going in this state..
remember vote out all incumbents... when the Beacon Hill Gang comes up for parole... er... I mean re-election....