View Single Post
Old 03-08-2019, 10:17 AM   #29
Pete F.
Canceled

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jim in CT View Post
They sit on their hands? I guess where you get your news, you don't see Republicans routinely criticizing him for his awful comments.
I certainly don't see anyone in Congress saying squat. And what I mostly hear is "This all boils down to, he beat them. he beat them at their own game - fighting dirty, lying, smearing, and insulting his opponents. He beat them at their own game, he pulverized them at their own game, by winning the election."

"90% approval for the most vile, lying Pres. (and prob. person) in history"

Do they approve of the lying and vile behavior? Or do they approve of the economy, judicial selections, and handling of ISIS?
See above

"This thread is prob. longer than any other thread about bad language "

It's not about profanity, it's about religious bigotry. Her religion, isn't known for their fondness of the Jews, maybe you heard something about that.
Your prejudice against Muslims shows again, Perhaps a little reflection on what Christianity's views of other religions and history of oppression might change your opinion, but I doubt it

"she is a 1st term rep"

She is an adult who is responsible for her actions.
And she took responsibility and apologized

"vs the Pres. of the US"

Why? What does Trump have to do, with her hatred of Jews?
Who has NEVER apologized

This is about her.
Go to the wall for Trump as usual

Frasier: Niles, I’ve just had the most marvelous idea for a website! People will post their opinions, cheeky bon mots, and insights, and others will reply in kind!

Niles: You have met “people”, haven’t you?

Lets Go Darwin