Thread: Gun Legislation
View Single Post
Old 08-14-2019, 02:22 PM   #140
Pete F.
Canceled

Probably have to try Hannity's brilliant idea, though I think he stole it from the Red Chinese.

"I'd like to see the perimeter of every school in America surrounded, secured by retired police ... retired Secret Service ... military, and I want guys to donate 15 hours. I think we could cover every school, every hour, every day," Hannity proposed. "Add a metal detector, and I think we're going to have safer schools. Have one armed guard on every floor of every school, all over every mall, the perimeter, and inside every hall of every mall. ... We can do that with stores; we can do that in malls; we can do that pretty much anywhere the public is — courthouses — we can expand that out everywhere and keep Americans safe."

Of course all these retired cops would gladly carry a gun for not having to pay taxes, most of the ones I know are actually working at something unless they are disabled.

And I'm sure all the 2a guys would be fine with a police state, wouldn't you? Remember someone will need to organize this s show.

Frasier: Niles, I’ve just had the most marvelous idea for a website! People will post their opinions, cheeky bon mots, and insights, and others will reply in kind!

Niles: You have met “people”, haven’t you?

Lets Go Darwin