View Single Post
Old 05-24-2019, 01:16 PM   #18
Clammer

Mike , kinda have to agree with you on that . they say they swing a lot of weight with their numbers . but what happen on this one .

I know the state takes into consideration a lot of what RISSA goes for & many times rightfully so .
But two years ago when the RISA was fighting a applicant for a oyster farm very close to the b Barrington shoreline in front of the golf course RISSA was for it . I called steve & he said their committee looked at the chart & because it showed 3' mean water they approved it without actually going there . well anyone who knows the bay by shore or land ……...knew this was a mistake & setting up a beginning in the upper bay .
fly rodders walk the beach in the spring & fall …….bait id drived up on any southerly wind
riSSa does a lot of good ………….love what they do for kids .I just hope the fishing trips on the charter boats isn,t having a influence on descions ..
I was at the meeting and a descent amount of rec spoke against it .especially seeing that that just about shuts out many bay anglers for the fish that are around earlier ..………..

ENJOY WHAT YOU HAVE !!!

MIKE
Clammer is offline   Reply With Quote