View Single Post
Old 12-04-2020, 09:55 AM   #11
Jim in CT

Quote:
Originally Posted by RIROCKHOUND View Post
Nor should you. Rudy either knows he needs a pardon OR Trump has video of Rudy with a live boy or dead girl he is blackmailing him with. If not Rudy has really just lost it. The video with the hair dye (and now farting) is just making him out to be a sad old fool. Completely has destroyed his legacy.

What I take it to mean if it is 'in the right hands', I assume that the proper authorities in Georgia will examine the video and determine if there was wrong-doing.

I am sure they (GA republicans) would love to find wrong-doing, if they can disenfranchise some democrats and charge up the right to get the votes out in the January runoff.... So, if there is a 'there' there, I expect we will hear pretty soon.
Why does the purported video in GA, hinge on the credibility of Rudy or Trump? WHat do they have to do with what the GA governor is claiming?

Trump has been bashing the GA governor for NOT making a stink about voter fraud. The GA governor hasn't been making questionable (putting it mildly) claims of fraud. Trump and Rudy have. He has not.
Not sure why Trump or Rudy have anything to do with the purported video in GA. That's just a smoke screen, a deflection.

'I am sure they (GA republicans) would love to find wrong-doing"

I'm sure you're right. I'm equally sure that if there was wrong-doing, the GA democrats would love to avoid that becoming public knowledge.

That's why I say let's investigate it, and i mean it when I say I hope there's nothing to it. Because if it's true, its terrifying. Isn't it?