View Single Post
Old 12-04-2020, 12:03 PM   #13
RIROCKHOUND
Also known as OAK

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jim in CT View Post
Why does the purported video in GA, hinge on the credibility of Rudy or Trump? WHat do they have to do with what the GA governor is claiming?

Trump has been bashing the GA governor for NOT making a stink about voter fraud. The GA governor hasn't been making questionable (putting it mildly) claims of fraud. Trump and Rudy have. He has not.
Not sure why Trump or Rudy have anything to do with the purported video in GA. That's just a smoke screen, a deflection.

'I am sure they (GA republicans) would love to find wrong-doing"

I'm sure you're right. I'm equally sure that if there was wrong-doing, the GA democrats would love to avoid that becoming public knowledge.

That's why I say let's investigate it, and i mean it when I say I hope there's nothing to it. Because if it's true, its terrifying. Isn't it?
It doesn't hinge on that at al, but there has been so much crap thrown against the wall by them, the credibility of anything is suspect.

Investigate away.
How many audits has Georgia had? What were the results of the audits with respect to fraud?

Bryan

Originally Posted by #^&#^&#^&#^&#^&#^&#^&#^&#^&#^&#^&
"For once I agree with Spence. UGH. I just hope I don't get the urge to go start buying armani suits to wear in my shop"