View Single Post
Old 02-27-2019, 01:47 PM   #16
Jim in CT

Quote:
Originally Posted by PaulS View Post
They are severely handicapped and it is an extremely small % - less than 0.5%. Horrible situations

The Repubs are just using this for political purposes.

Love the fetus, hate the baby and could care less about it after birth. That is the Repub. position for anyone who needs financial help (the "takers" vs the "makers").

I always said for anyone who has an abortion bc part of the reason is financial, that is on the Repubs.
What will it take, exactly, for you to answer the question??

Are you OK, or are you not OK, with a law requiring doctors to care for babies born alive, at least the ones who are viable?

"They are severely handicapped "

First, that' snot always true. I saw a late-term abortion survivor on TV last night, she is fairly healthy. If at birth, the mom told the doctor to just let her starve to death, or to actively kill her, does the mom have that right? Yes or no?

Second, are we at the point where we exterminate the handicapped now? And MY SIDE are the Nazis?

"The Repubs are just using this for political purposes."

Possibly. If so, it worked. The democrats happily walked right into the trap.

"Love the fetus, hate the baby "

Great bumper sticker. Bullsh*t as a persuasive argument, because there's zero evidence it's true. Z-E-R-O. You are way too smart for that nonsense. I want a BETTER safety net for those who need it. I'd pay for it, by getting rid of stupid waste, of which there's plenty, and if you live in CT, you know that.

"That is the Repub. position for anyone who needs financial help"

Please provide some evidence to support that nonsense.

Bill Clinton kicked millions of deadbeats off welfare, and it worked. They all went back to work. Was he a Republican who hated poor people?

"I always said for anyone who has an abortion bc part of the reason is financial, that is on the Repubs"

And every time you said it, you were wrong.