View Single Post
Old 07-16-2019, 03:55 PM   #88
detbuch

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pete F. View Post
AOC and I probably don’t agree on a single policy issue. But I don’t believe she “hates” America. I believe she & I believe in different America’s. And I will defend her right to say whatever she wants to say. And I will never demand she leaves this country because we disagree.

Trump didn't "demand" that she leaves this country.

Did I say he did?

Perhaps I'm wrong, but it seemed clear to me that you were counterpointing Trump's tweet or his rhetoric in general by pointing out you wouldn't do what he does. If not, then I guess you just needed to let us know that you will "never demand she leaves this country because we disagree." Don't know why you needed to tell us that. Thanks, but I really don't care if you would or not. Do you find what she says acceptable?

As I’ve said many times, I feel no need to praise Trump, he already claims more than he deserves.

Yessir judge PeteF, you accept your verdict that Trump claims more than he deserves. In what universe are your incessant anti-Trump comments more "acceptable" than Trump's?

Quite the "bully pulpit" I have here, isn't it?
So because you don't have a bully pulpit your comments are more acceptable than "Trump's"? You are more sarcastic, bitter, hateful, misleading, lying than Trump. Yet you don't find his comments acceptable. You are in your own universe.

Last edited by detbuch; 07-18-2019 at 08:21 AM..