View Single Post
Old 01-06-2016, 06:56 AM   #56
Rmarsh

Quote:
Originally Posted by WESTPORTMAFIA View Post
Junkies are as good as dead. Watched it all happen as a child, teenager, and adult. And still watching it get worse as we are enabling them with narcan. I have seen people shoot up and die since I was a young child. I have lost many friends to death and jail. Once they are on dope they are as good as dead. Sad but true! The doctors aren't helping with the #^&#^&#^&#^& they prescribe to people. It's poison! And a beginning to a death sentence. And this goes back before Oxys to heroin.
Posted from my iPhone/Mobile device
I have to agree..... a lot of the people I knew as a teenager are gone. Including a close friend who once offered me a chance to try heroin. Broke off our friendship that very day. He's long since passed away.
My niece is in Framingham right now, started with pills, now hooked on heroin. The situation seems hopeless and the fear is she will be using within days of being released. Sadly I don't think she will make it. My wife and I have reached out to help her many times even letting her live with us and keeping a close eye on her, took her fishing with me many times. and tried to show her there is another way to live. She ended up stealing from us and...went on to break into houses and do other things to support her habit.
When valuables started to go missing I defended her......couldn't believe this precious little girl we watched grow up would end up this way.
Rmarsh is offline   Reply With Quote