View Single Post
Old 04-16-2013, 05:51 AM   #38
scottw

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jim in CT View Post
"it's worth noting that his (Ayers') actions weren't motivated by a hatred for America"

So what motivated him? It wasn't a desire to lead a violent revolt against the feds? .

if you read anything about Ayers and his fellow travellers they were motivted by an intense dislike of the American form of government and Capitalism and "American Imperialism"...on and on...much the same rhetoric that enemies of America have used to this day...the Veitnam War was simply a vehical that they used to launch and further their agenda, recruiting and fuel for their rage....they intended "fundamental transformation" of the American system and decided that violent means were acceptable....they've since changed their "posture", but not their ideaology

"Had he (Ayers) been targeting abortion clinics you'd be spinning the other way"

Also stupid and demonstrably false. I have said many times that those who bomb abortion clinics are clearly terrorists.

clearly, but Spence's ability to find excusable, acceptable or justified certain actions based on ideaology and completely overlook facts has him supposing that you do the same

I look at things objectively Spence. this is probably dangerous for any of us to state It is you, not me, who is completely, 100% blinded by ideology.
there is a lot that is revealing.....