View Single Post
Old 04-15-2003, 02:41 PM   #29
Notaro
None

wow, so many advices here... i'm starting to feel a little more confident on going on a boat trip this saturday and this summer.

bloocrab- that's exactly what im talking about! some party boats like captains fishin, tend to cook greasy breakfast and lunch meals and i dont understand why they have to cook those on a trip. and that what makes me sick. and also i ate a little of them. i don't normally tend to eat before getting aboard and cruising to the sea.

sandman- i liked your list of tips. smoking pot? it's illegal to bring it on the boat, but unless i can get a doctor note and bring it to the captain's fishing and show them my slip and they can do anythign about it. is it possible for me to do that? but i don't think it will be allowed.

fishweewee- lol, that was funny. u used to poke at some guys who get sick on the boat... i used to poke at my mom for getting motion sickness. but i stopped doing that for a couple years.

these advices were very helpful, except for the sardines and tuna sandwiches, they make me feel a little quasy now. i cannot wait to follow them.

Last edited by Notaro; 04-15-2003 at 02:45 PM..
Notaro is offline   Reply With Quote